Expert local jewelry repair services at Pierce Custom Jewelers
How does our jewelry repair work?
1) Drop off your jewelry
We give you transparent, upfront pricing. Once you give the go-ahead, we’ll get to work completing your jewelry repairs.
2) Pick up your rejuvenated jewelry
Once your jewelry repair has been completed, you’ll get notified by our staff that it’s ready for pickup.
Types of professional repairs we offer:
- Silver, white gold, yellow gold, and platinum ring sizing
- Ring repair (silver, gold, and platinum), including modifications, shank repair and replacement, as well as prong re-tipping and replacement
- Ring polishing (silver, gold, and platinum)
- Rhodium plating
- Earring repairs
- Bracelet repairs
- Stone setting
- Replacement of missing stones
- General jewelry repair
- Jewelry modifications and custom jewelry design
- Chain repair
- Free jewelry cleaning and inspections
Frequently Asked Jewelry Repair Questions
Is my jewelry sent out for repairs?
Your jewelry is not sent out. All repairs are completed in our jewelry store in Lake Mary by Pierce Custom Jewelers employed jewelers.
Do I need to make an appointment to get my jewelry repaired?
No appointment is necessary. You can call us at 407-805-0420 if you have any questions or if you would rather set up an appointment.
How long will my repair take?
Each repair is unique, so we’ll provide you with a time estimate upon evaluation. The typical completion time is two weeks or less, but you will be given an exact date before you leave our showroom.
If you have a favorite piece of jewelry languishing, let our master jewelers help you bring it back to life. For more information about our jewelry repair service or to set up an appointment, please call us at 407-805-0420. Alternatively, you can visit us at our beautiful showroom located in Lake Mary, FL at 1135 Townpark Ave. Suite 1119.